Friday, December 18, 2009

Hey everyone hope your loving my stuff. So my husband origionally did my posts because I was too busy crochetting my socks off and as a result marked down the wrong prices. So the prices are as follows:

Adult hats: $15
Older kids and teens: $13.50
Baby hats: $12.50

Adult thru to baby headbands are all $12.50
Extra flowers are $ 3.50 for large and $2.50 for small ones.

If you dont see the colours you would prefer then just drop me an email at the thewoollylamb@gmail.com and we can work on getting the right colours for you. I get orders all the time and always mean to take pics and add them to my blog but they get sold faster than I can get them on!! So dont be afraid to ask!!

I'll be adding littleboys school caps in all different colours just as soon as I can get 5 minutes to take the pics!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment